Thursday, May 17, 2007
How to Enter:
Using the CPS sketch, shown above, create your best card celebrating the fall season. Look for the special contest entry section below and post a link to your creation.
Official Contest Rules:
* Cards must be related to fall (theme or color palette) in order to be considered for publication. (Examples: Fall, Back to School, Halloween, fall colors, etc.)
* All entries must be linked in the comments section of the “CPS Contest Entries” post below. All entries must be posted by 11:59pm CST on May 31, 2007.
* Limit 3 entries per person.
* All entries must be the designer’s original work and not previously published by any magazine or have won another contest.
* Grand Prize winners will be required to send their winning card to Scrapbook and Cards Today for publication.
* All prize winners will be required to provide shipping address in order to receive their prize package.
* Limit 1 prize per person.
Two Grand Prize winners will be chosen by Scrapbook & Cards Today and will be published in the Fall 2007 Issue along with receiving a prize package from one of their fantastic advertisers. But there's more!! The CPS designers will be choosing their favorite cards as well. The chosen card designers will receive some great prize packs and gift certificates donated by our generous sponsors!!
Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Karen Foster Design
A Peek into Yesterday
"I Am A Scrapaholic"
*Plus other random prizes to be given away throughout the contest by the CPS designers!!