Monday, September 24, 2007

Prizes??? Oh, yeah!!

The contest entries are rolling in and looking great. So, I thought it was time I got busy and told you more about the other contest sponsors and what you could win!

Today's sponsor is Cornish Heritage Farms. I'm sure some of you saw the the fun we had a few weeks ago with Cornish Heritage Farms backgrounders. Plus, they just released eight more designs last week. I am also very excited to share that those were designed by CPS designer Lisa Strahl! You can check out the Cornish Heritage Farms store to see all of the images. Great job Lisa!

As one of our CPS/Cardmaker prizes, Cornish Heritage Farms has donated a very generous $50 gift certificate for your choice of Cornish Heritage Farms stamps. So get those contest cards in and start making your wishlist!

I asked designer Keri Sereika to tell everyone her thoughts on Cornish Heritage Farms and this is what she had to say:

I received my first CHF stamps just over six months ago...When I received the stamps and saw how nicely they stamped, I was hooked! Whether I am working with Cornish Heritage Farms wood mounted stamps or their unmounted stamps I always know I will get a nice crisp impression. I was made a part of the DT shortly after that and it has been a wonderful experience for me. Knowing that my hard work is going into supporting a great product makes me want to always do my best work for CHF. And since I was a customer first, I can attest to their wonderful attitude toward customer service. If you have not had the chance to use their product or visit their forums yet be sure to hop on over, you will not be disappointed. The customer is always # 1 at CHF as is their commitment to quality!

Be sure and check out the Cornish Heritage Farms and tell them thank you for their generous donation! Check back soon for more card ideas and contest information!

No comments: