Sunday, February 17, 2008

Reader Updates...a little late...

Hey Gang! Sorry to be late with the CPS #51 updates...I have hurt my back and it was killer to sit yesterday and Friday...I hope Tami doesn't fire me already!!! EEEKK!!!

Anyway, we had TONS of great cards!!! So enjoy ~ K

If you were looking for the new CPS#52 click here!


CPS #51
Almadr

Ashley

Jane

Susan

Looby

Kim

Maria

Kazan

Patter

Paula

Meredith

SmilynStef

Charrie

Connie

Jacki

Samm

Cinderellaj

Debbie

Tera

Susie

Audrey

Dawne

Carol

Natty

Dawn

Kelleast

ScrapAloha
CPS #50

Sheree

Jayme

Paula

Jo

Christine
CPS # 49
Jo


CPS #2
Alana

1 comment:

ScrapAloha said...

Aloha Kerri,
I 'm so sorry to hear about your back. I hope you feel better soon! Great cards!!! BTW, I'm sorry I didn't put the number in my post, but it's also CPS #51. I'm off to my blog to fix the oversight. ;) Thanks!
hugs!!