Saturday, April 26, 2008

Reader Spotlight and Reader Updates

Well this week it is FINALLY MY TURN (Keri's turn) to get to pick the Reader Spotlight! :)

This week I chose Terrie B to be in the spotlight! Her use of lots of detail is what really caught my eye, but then when I read that she had used SHRINK PLASTIC I was sold! I mean, if you don't have small enough images to do four on the sketch, why not just stamp them onto shrink plastic and then it works! So congrats and great job Terrie!

CPS 61

Regan


Honeymoon


Dawne


Lou

Jilly

Danni

N2ScrappiN4Fun

Jane

Benga

Kazan

Stef

Kim

Annie

Pearl

Jennifer

Korin

Pamela

Debby4000

Den

Susie

Terrie

Bella and AideesMomma

Jackie G

Radiogirl

Linda

Jaime

Paula

CPS 60

Annie

Benga

Jennifer

Rosanne

Kim

Daniela


3 comments:

SmilynStef said...

FYI Terrie's link has an extra Http in it ... great card.

Terrie B x said...

Oh Wow...I`m quite overwhelmed and delighted....
"Thankyou" sooo much Ladies ..I sooo love your creations ,your inspiration is endless...
I feel very honoured:)
Have a fabulous week:)xx

Rosanne said...

Oops missed this week's reader submissions too, oh well, my cards are on my blog.

Thanks for the inspiration!