Saturday, May 31, 2008

CPS Reader Spotlight and Reader Updates

This week Melissa was the lucky designer who got to pick the Reader Spotlight....and she writes:

Hi girls! Sorry to keep you waiting with the Reader Spotlight this week---I've chosen 2 since there were so many to love...all of them actually.
This card by Becky has the most beautiful color combination mixed in with some amazing stamping techniques---I love this card!


And this card by Dawn ---ohhhh...I adore it. I LOVE the mix colors. The brilliant contrast of black, white, and bits of color popping here and there---so much fun!


Thank you all for inspiring me---I enjoy creating alongside with you!
Melissa

And now for our Reader Updates:

CPS 66
Shelly

Stef

Raquites

Bev

Tanis


Marie

Michelle

Chloe

Aimee

Lou

Pamela

Mariecrea

Den

N2scrapn4fun

Papertrails

Tammy

Annapurna

Korin

Diana

Ann

Becky

Melissa

Katie


Regan

Jackie G

Daniela

Kim

Sharyn


CPS 65

CeeCee

Daniela

CPS 64

Natty

CPS 58

Jo

4 comments:

Linda said...

Oh what good choices - the problem is all of the cards are worth pointing out - LOVE what the other crafters do with the sketch!

Charity Hassel said...

congrats gals! gorgeous work everyone!

Annie said...

I scraped this one in at the last minute. Here's my #66
http://greetingsfromannie.blogspot.com/2008/05/cps-66.html

Susie Blackwell said...

Im glad to see Im not the only one who's late this week!


http://whiteribboncards.blogspot.com/2008/06/i-told-you-im-obsessed.html

Susie xx