Tuesday, November 25, 2008

CPS 92, Part 2

More designs for this week's CPS!!




Thank you
Designer: Sherry Wright

Pink Paislee papers
Cavilinni & Co papers sticker
Queen & Company felt
Martha Stewart glitter
Aleene's® Original Tacky Glue®

* I added glue to the front of the felt and then sprinkled with glitter. ;)



Warm, Wooly Mittens
Designer Debbie Olson

Supplies:
Stamps:**Winter Signage, Polka Dots Backgrounder, Leaves Backgrounder, Scratched Grid Backgrounder (Cornish Heritage Farms); Itty Bitty MIttens (Lockhart Stamp Company)
Cardstock: Pure Poppy (PaperTRey Ink), Always Artichoke (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Versamagic (Tsukineko), Pure Poppy (PTI), Always Artichoke (SU), Antique Linen (Ranger)
Markers: Copic YG91, YG93, YG95, R24, R27, R29, R59, 0
Tools: Spellbinders Mestability Plain Classic Oval die; Fiskars Threading Water punch, Cropadile, paper piercing tool
Accessories: Aged Copper Mini Brads and Jumbo Eyelets (We R Memory Keepers)



Thanks a bunch
Designer: Charity Hassel
supplies:
patterned paper, chipboard, sticker: Basic Grey
rubon and ribbon: American crafts.



I Love You
Designer Melissa Phillips
Supply list:
Bazzill cardstock
Cosmo Cricket paper and die cuts
Doodlebug glitter and gems
Stickles glitter glue
Chatterbox felt flower
Ranger distress ink
Ribbon from craft store


7 comments:

dannisdoodles said...

gorgeous cards as always!

I created one inspired by your sketch this week. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

http://dannisdoodles.typepad.com/dannisdoodles/2008/11/as-we-express-our-gratitude-.html

Fink said...

I will really have to try this one!! I also love the sketch book, I have found it helps with my cards!

Michelle aka Otomon said...

Beautiful cards as ususal! Here's mine:

My Card

Anthea said...

My first attempt at the CPS sketches! Here's mine for #92:

http://antheam.wordpress.com/2008/11/26/cps-92-pretty-lady-card/

shelly said...

wow! beautiful cards!

Zhanna said...

Such a great sketch and beathiful cards! My Happy New Year'card here - http://zhanylik.blogspot.com/2008/11/blog-post_27.html

Anabelle said...

I love how different each of the cards are this week. Absolutely gorgeous work, girls!! Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Here's my take on the sketch:
http://anabelleom.blogspot.com/