Saturday, November 29, 2008

CPS92 Reader Spotlight & Updates

This week our reader to put in the spotlight was picked by Laura and here is what she has to say~

There were so many great cards this week, but Tammy's really stuck out at me, because I LOVE that Christmas stamp set from Kitchen Sink Stamps. I own it, and I have used it so much - and I love what Tammy did with it! The textures and patterns on this card are such fun!


Congratulations Tammy!!!


And now onto all of the rest of our fabulous reader's updates!


CPS92

Cherylynn

Natty

Jacky

Moralia

Ivanka

Barb

Amber

Patty

Ashley

Shelly

Danni

Michelle

Anthea

Amy

Korin

Linda

Zahanna

Anabelle

Craftyb

SueB

MelissaS

Donna

Tammy

Lisa


Kathy

Laurel

Serendipity

Dawne

Susie

Kim

Tenia


CPS91

Ivanka

Deanna

Sharon

Michelle

Hanneke


CPS90

Susie


CPS71

SueB

3 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, thank you so much! Just got home from a belated Thanksgiving dinner with family, and I'm so glad I decided to check my messages before sneaking a little nap! Thanks for brightening my day!

Kitchen Sink Stamps said...

Way to go Tammy!!!!!!
YaHooo!!!! :D

Anita Kurtz said...

Isn't that just the greatest card!!!