Saturday, December 6, 2008

CPS 93 - Reader Spotlight and Updates

Today I (Keri) am the lucky designer who got to pick the reader to put in the spotlight...and first I just have to say...IT IS NOT EASY!!! I mean really...but I had to choose just one..and so I settled on Christine...who made an ALBUM COVER using the sketch...you really must see her gorgeous creation...Congrats Christine! It is FAB BABY!


CPS93

Jeannette

Melissa

Kelly

Barb


Ashley

Lisa


Shelly

Ivanka

Stef

Julie

Sherie

Debby4000

Rein

Amy

Krista

Cherylynn

Christine

Linda

Riky

Denise

Caro


Radiogirl

Kristen

Sara

Honeymoon

Jess

Zhanna

Korin

Lesley

Cathy

Betty

Jo



CPS91


Mandy

2 comments:

Robin said...

This is my very first CPS attempt!!
http://mnmccormacks.blogspot.com/2008/12/mft-rain-slicker.html

Christine said...

Oh, wow! Thank you so much for honoring me with this, Keri! I really appreciate it, and it truly made my day! :-D

Hugs,
Christine