Saturday, June 27, 2009

READER IDEAS - Week of 6/28/09

Please post a direct link to the page featuring your CPS122 inspired card below by Saturday July 4 at 8pm CST to be entered into this week's prize drawing. Be watching later in the week to see what one lucky reader will win.

*Mr Linky seems to be hiding on occasion. If you don't see the box to add your link above this message reloading the page will sometimes help. If that doesn't work please try back later or leave your link in the comments section. Sorry for the inconvenience


(Please note: CPS reserves the right to remove any links not linking directly to a CPS inspired card)

12 comments:

Karen said...

I really enjoyed this simple sketch. The design team did a great job, as usual. Thanks for the inspiration!

scrapaddict said...

Nice sketch for male cards. Love the DT submissions!

Kim said...

Great fun sketch this week, I had fun with it! The DT rocks!

Rosanne said...

Another terrific sketch!

Christine said...

Sorry, # 48 will just take you back to your blog. I re-entered it correctly with #49. Thanks!

Mojo Hugs said...

This is my first entry to a CPS challenge. Hope you like it.

Dana Joy said...

Hi everyone. This is my first challenge I know of many to come. Hope you enjoy my card.

Leah the Orange said...

had a lot of fun with this sketch! i'm a fan of the simple ones, and this was just perfect! thanks for the challenge, as always! :D

---Karmyn

august4 said...

very nice challenge! i have had enjoy with making card :)

Denise said...

Hi all! This is my first stab at your CPS challenges. I loved it!! And soooo many wonderful cards. Nice job all!!
Denise M

Sherri Thompson said...

Denise-this is my first time participating in the CPS challenge, too! It was fun-glad I finally did it. Great cards, everyone!

Cindy Holshouser said...

This was a nice simple sketch, which to a masculine card, which I rarely make.