Tuesday, August 11, 2009

CPS128 - Part 2 - Sponsored by Susan Tomaino, Independant Close To My Heart Consultant

And here are a few more fabulous creations from the team using supplies sponsored by Susan Tomaino, Independent Close To My Heart (CTMH) Consultant.


You Are Precious to Me
by Betsy Veldman
Supplies:
Patterned paper, stamps, ink, cardstock:Close to My Heart (CTMH) products courtesy of: Susan Tomaino, Independent Close To My Heart consultant
***Ribbon, button: Papertrey Ink
Lace paper: Basic Grey
Diecut flourish: Cricut




So Glad we're friends
Designer: Sherry Wright
Close to My Heart (CTMH) products courtesy of: Susan Tomaino, Independent Close To My Heart consultant Notebook Level 2 paper kit (CTMH)
Buttoned Together stamp set (CTMH)
Inks: (Harmony Palette) Baby Pink, Sunkiss Yellow (CTMH)
Offray ribbon
Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®



You're A Star
Designer Laura Williams
Supplies:
stamps, paper, cardstock, ink, brads - Susan Tomaino, Independent Close To My Heart consultant



Title Life is Good
Designer Stacey Kingman
Supplies:
*** Patterned Paper, Cardstock, Stamps - Susan Tomaino, Independent Close To My Heart consultant
Corner Punch - Fiskars (Around the Bend)
Other - Ribbon, buttons

We can't wait to see your version of this week's sketch. To share your design you can click on this week's sketch image in the side bar. This will take you directly to the post where you can add your link. Please use a direct link to your card so the readers can easily find it.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Wow! What beautiful artwork. I'm going to have to get busy on this sketch!

Michell said...

wow,its amazing work....
These looks great...

___________________
Michell james
Great Discounts on the worlds best home security systems