Saturday, August 29, 2009

READER IDEAS - Week of 8/30/09

Please post a direct link to the page featuring your CPS131 inspired card below by Saturday September 5 at 8pm CST to be entered into this week's prize drawing. Be watching later in the week to see what one lucky reader will win.



*Mr Linky seems to be hiding on occasion. If you don't see the box to add your link above this message reloading the page will sometimes help. If that doesn't work please try back later or leave your link in the comments section. Sorry for the inconvenience


(Please note: CPS reserves the right to remove any links not linking directly to a CPS inspired card)

12 comments:

~*Joni said...

Very pretty sketch! I love the burst embellishment, it reminded me of a sun. :D I love the different styles of the DT - truly inspirational and such eye candy. Thank you again!

Dora said...

Great sketch, and had fun playing along!

jo said...

Great sketch and samples!!

Bo @ CraftBelle said...

Some wonderful designs out there. Great work ladies ;-)

Charlene said...

Great cards ladies! :) Check mine out HERE and let me know what you think please :) hugs

Polly Pierce said...

thanks for the challenge xx

Margie said...

So glad I hopped on... this was fun! Awesome job by the DT!

Jen P said...

Thanks for a great sketch challenge! :)

Julie E said...

Your sketch this week was inspiring!! I had such fun creating my card :>)
Thanks!

Stamping Mutt said...

I know my entry is late, but wanted to turn in my card nontheless since the sketch was my inspiration for this card. Here is the link in case Mr. Linky is not working: http://stampingmutt.blogspot.com/2009/09/digital-stamps-at-paper-maniac-time.html

Thanks so much for a fun sketch!

Alma =)

Stamping Mutt said...

I know my entry is late, but wanted to turn in my card nontheless since the sketch was my inspiration for this card. Here is the link in case Mr. Linky is not working: http://stampingmutt.blogspot.com/2009/09/digital-stamps-at-paper-maniac-time.html

Thanks so much for a fun sketch!

Alma =)

Alecia Castro said...

Finally getting a chance to post mine... loved the sketch!!

http://aleciac.blogspot.com/2009/09/hello-card-really-had-fun-with-this.html