Sunday, November 8, 2009

CPS141




April Showers
Designer Angie Hagist

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Autumn Leaves
Chipboard: Autumn Leaves
***Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Maker: Sharpie


Thinking Of You Today
Designer: Keri Lee Sereika
Supplies:
***Cardstock: Prism Papers
***Stamps: Special Delivery by Tami Mayberry - Gina K Designs
***Pearls: Zva Creative
Ink: Clearsnap Fluid Chalk Ink
Dies: Scalloped & Classic Square Nesties TM - Spellbinders
Ribbon: Grosgrain


Snowflakes
Designer Laura Williams
Supplies:
***fibers, glitter brads, ink, light teal (Breeze) cardstock - Close To My Heart
***stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy
dark teal cardstock: Coordinations
white pen: American Crafts


WINTER PHOTO card
Designer: Linda Beeson
Materials:
Cardstock – Black Magic and Core Essentials/Core’dinations
Patterned paper – Strawberry Jam/Farmer’s Market/Shabby Green Door
My own photo
Flourish stickers – Sticko
Sandpaper

We can't wait to see your version of this week's sketch. To share your design you can click on this week's sketch image in the side bar. This will take you directly to the post where you can add your link. Please use a direct link to your card so the readers can easily find it.

4 comments:

dstandard said...

Beautiful cards ladies!

Iona said...

Fantastic cards ladies and I love the sketch...simple yet elegant. I don't do these challenges for the sponsors products most of the time and then something catches my eye, but I do it for fun...I have to do this one...love it. Iona

Kelly Jo said...

great sketch- totally playing along this week! I especially love Angie's card.

Hayley G said...

the cards are beautiful - I especially like how the photo card turned out.