Saturday, December 26, 2009

READER IDEAS - Week of 12/27/09

Please post a direct link to the page featuring your CPS Sketch 1-147 inspired card below by Saturday January 2at 8pm CST to be entered into this week's prize drawing. Be watching later in the week to see what one lucky reader will win.



*Mr Linky seems to be hiding on occasion. If you don't see the box to add your link above this message reloading the page will sometimes help. If that doesn't work please try back later or leave your link in the comments section. Sorry for the inconvenience


(Please note: CPS reserves the right to remove any links not linking directly to a CPS inspired card)

10 comments:

Kirsty said...

My first time taking the CPS challenge, YAY! (have been following CPS for a while though).

Carole Janson said...

I have to appologies for my first link it is wrong, this really was a fun challenge thankyou.

Carole xx

Elisabeth said...

My apologies, I entered the wrong link under my original post. Please disregard entry number 13: I reposted with the correct link on number 27.

SueB said...

I love the fact that you have all the past year's sketches available on the sidebar! I refer to them all the time, as I love starting with sketches.

craft_princess said...

I have two cards using sketch #75 on the same post. I entered twice into Mr. Linky. Hope this is okay?

Thanks!
-Stacie

Dora said...

I made a couple cards the first two just placed on my blog, the third...will follow!
happy new year everyone!

♥Liz Weber♥ said...

Thanks for a fun challenge - not so easy to choose 1 sketch to use but fun. I will be back in 2010 to play along with more sketches.

I am LOVING all the different cards and sketches chosen by the DT - gorgeous work!

Gwen said...

What fun to pick from all the sketches! Happy New Year everyone!

Nancy said...

This was great to pick the sketch we wanted to use because I had the perfect stamp in mind and it needed that perfect sketch.

Andrea said...

Mine's in just under the wire! Thanks for the challenge and I used sketch #123