Wednesday, December 15, 2010

This Week's Prize

Good Morning! Tami Mayberry here with today's prize. As some of you may know, I not only create sketches for CPS and CardMaker Magazine, I also illustrate rubber stamps for Gina K Designs.

So, this week I am giving away some of my stamps. The randomly chosen winner will receive their choice of one of the 4 stamp sets shown below:

Block Greetings:


Faithful Florals:


In Stitches:


So Groovy:


Thanks fo stopping by to see what we are up to and feel free to stop by my blog and say hello as well! (Word has it there might even be a prize showing up there in the near future too ;)


Merry Christmas to all of our CPS friends!

13 comments:

Summerthyme Studio said...

Your sets are awesome Tami! Hope you and your family have a Wonderful Christmas

Vicki

Cathy said...

Thanks for the great giveaway! I love the Faithful Florals. Card making is such a nice way to share one's faith with others.

April said...

I love the stamps!

April said...

I love the stamps!

jenyomom said...

These stamps are all adorable. Would be hard to choose just one, but I could sacrifice my brain for the decision. Thanks!

Jen said...

What a fun giveaway!
Hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful Christmas!

Marisa said...

I didn't realize you designed as well :) Lovely selection of stamps and thanks for the chance to win :)

Anonymous said...

What great stamp sets. You are very talented. Thanks for the giveaway! Margaret K.

Debbie said...

The stamp designs are very sweet. I didn't begin my cardmaking using stamps at all but in the last few years they've begun to take over the studio! Now hardly a card goes out without stamping on it.

Ddd

Tina Gilliland said...

I'm RANDOM!!! LOL Of course the ONLy one I don't have of those is the Stitches. Again... not sure how I missed IT!!!!! I really AM getting old, huh? LOL

Chris' Creations said...

Lovely stamps indeed! Will have to sneek over to your blog as well. Thank-you for your generosity.

Debbie said...

how do you get a chance to win?!?!
debbie

eastshorelane at gmail dot com

diane mcvey said...

WOW, THOSE ARE GREAT STAMPS! HOW FUN THEY ARE, AND BEAUTIFUL TOO!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!