Friday, July 29, 2011

Facebook Friday......Is Back!!!

Howdy and Happy Friday!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

I am so thrilled and honored to be a brand new member here at CPS Card Sketches!!!  I thank Tami so much for this fun opportunity and am excited to get to work with such talented designers!!

Just a quick introduction.....my name is Lee Murphy....LuvLee on Splitcoast Stampers.  Some of you may know me from the Gina K. Designs Team and others may just know me because of my love of smilies and pink and bling!!!  LOL  And I know I have many more of you to meet and get to know!!

Smiley from millan.net

(See?  That's me!!!  Heehee!!)

Now what is Facebook Friday?  Well it's a chance for YOU to be featured on our CPS Card Sketches Facebook Page!!!

All you have to do is to make sure you are a fan of our page, so click that "like" button!!  Then play along each week and remember to post your creation also on our Facebook page!!  I'll be scoping out all the fabulous entries and you might just get an e-mail from me asking you to be our Featured Fan!!!  I look forward to getting to know everyone who plays along and I can't WAIT to see all the amazing eye candy to come!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful stampin' weekend!!!

~ Happy Stampin' ~

2 comments:

Marsha said...

Hi, Lee. So happy to see you here at CPS too. Now the big question, can I fit another challenge in ? Well, we all know I am addicted to challenges so I might have to add this one to my list!

Misti said...

Congrats, Lee!!! I'm excited for you!!!