Wednesday, February 8, 2012

CPS 5th Anniversary Day 11 with Jennie Harper and The Stamps of Life



Welcome to Day 11 of the CPS 5th Anniversary Celebration.  


  Hi I'm Jennie!  Welcome to the CPS 5th Anniversary Celebration!  I have enjoyed being a part of CPS since May 2011 and still remember how thrilled I was to receive an email from Tami asking if I would join the team.  CPS has been my go-to place for sketches since I started stamping many years ago and love seeing what Tami comes up with week after week.

I am a wife, mom, designer for Gina K. Designs, Stamp TV Moderator, and published designer.  In my spare tim
 You can find my work on my blog Stampin' Away the Day.

For today’s sketch I chose CPS #170. 



My Card for today: 


Remember I Love You
Designer Jennie Harper

Supplies:
Stamps: list2write and love2hug
Ink: Stephanie Barnard Clearsnap
Cardstock: Gina K. Designs
Dies: Spellbinders


This sketch is one of the two being sponsored by  The Stamps of Life .    
Also visit The Stamps of Life on Facebook and their blog.


To be entered for a chance to win the anniversary prize from  The Stamps of Life  simply post a direct link to your newly created card using this sketch in the Mr Linky section at the end of this post.  (Cards not created specifically for the anniversary celebration will be disqualified).  Each sponsor will be sponsoring two days of sketches so that’s at least two chances to win!  

Now, of course you won’t want to stop with just this one sketch!  Sketches will be posted on the CPS blog from Sunday January 29 thru Sunday February 12 for a total of 15 sketches. All readers who complete all 15 sketches featured throughout our Anniversary celebration will also be entered into the grand prize drawing! This prize pack includes a prize from all of our CPS Anniversary sponsors (listed below)


Deadline for entry in both the individual and grand prize drawings is midnight Saturday February 18. Winners will be verified and be announced on Friday February 24, 2012 on both the blog and CPS Fan page on Facebook.

26 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Looking forward to playing with your sketch of choice, Jennie!

Betty said...

Love this sketch!!! It worked up so fast!!! Have a great day

Riette said...

I thought it would be quick but it wasn't for me! At least I got it in.

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Jennie this card is adorable!! You are just too cute!

Julie said...

Another great design. You inspired me to come up with some of my own sketches.
Julie
Http://scraphappypapercrafter.blogspot.com

Cynthia said...

Great sketch, Lee! This one came together easily for me.

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love the graphic feel of this sketch.

Linda Suarez said...

Thanks for another fun sketch!

Yvonne B. said...

This was a really nice sketch--perfect for the elements I wanted to use for the card! Thanks!!

Kimberly said...

Thanks for a fun sketch!! :)

Natalie said...

Cute card, Jennie! Great sketch!

Cynthia B. said...

I really love your sample, Jennie! Great use of stamps and embossed paper, and I love the clean look.
I didn't find any stamps that struck me for this sketch, but I tried to keep to a clean/graphic look too. Thanks so much for sharing!

maria f. said...

Two entries today. Gotta get a move on. This is fun!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Thanks so much for the fun challenge, loving all of the sketches that are going up!
Lisa

Katie said...

Tried out my Sew Ribbon on this card -- it is "Sew" difficult!

Stine H said...

Love this sketch!! :)

Lena said...

love this sketch! So glad I got to play along

Charissa said...

Love this sketch! Thanks for the inspiration :)

Shannon White said...

Love the Sketch! Thanks so much for the Wonderful inspiration and the chance to play along! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Stephanie said...

Loved the sketch you chose, Jennie! Thanks for the inspiration!

Katy_Szwarc said...

this one had me stumped for a while x

CG said...

Love the shapes on this card, wow! Great sketch!

CraftyViolet said...

I put all my cards on seperate posts but they are not letting me choose which one it matches. Oh Oh!
This is not good.

Caroline said...

This sketch was easy for me! Thank you !

Vickie O'Dell said...

I am now so in love with these sketches. They come together so easily and can be enhanced in so many ways!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Great sketch! So glad I was able to play along - I like The Stamps of Life and don't have any of their sets yet.