Thursday, September 20, 2012

CPS 283 Part 3


You...
Designed by Lisa Silver
Supplies:
Stamps: Vertical Greetings by My Favorite Things
Ink: Black Mix'd Media Inx by Clearsnap, Creamy Brown fluid chalk ink by Clearsnap
Paper: Cream by Neenah, Kraft and Pop-Tone Pink Lemonade by DiscountCardstock.com
Patterned Paper: Lavendar by My Mind's Eye
Other: Washi tape by My Mind's Eye, Vertical Greeting and Rolled Rose dies by My Favorite Things, Clear embossing powder by Ranger

Simple Happy Halloween
Designer Laura Williams

Supplies:
stamps, ink, glitter tape, cardstock - Close To My Heart



This month's prize is sponsored by: MY FAVORITE THINGS.
To enter this month's random drawing simply share your design with the CPS readers. Simply click on this week's sketch image in the side bar. This will take you directly to the post where you can add your link. Please use a direct link to your card so the readers can easily find it. A winner will be chosen from all the month's entries the last week of the month.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Wow! It is really lovely page. Cool page indeed! I really like the simple Halloween card.


Rachel @ eCarport