Wednesday, October 24, 2012

CPS Farewell - Jen Buck

Being part of the CPS team has truly been such an incredible honor for me.  CPS was THE first team that I ever applied for.  I was in love the moment I found Tami's 'little' blog and wanted so much to be part of it.  I feel so incredibly blessed to have been part of the team for such a long time.

I have always been a fan of sketches.  I {heart} having a place to go for those moments when it seems that my 'mojo' has abandoned me.  ;)  Tami has always helped with her AMAZING sketches.  With so many sketches to choose from I wasn't sure which one I would pick for my last project.  I chose sketch number 239.  Take a peek....


One of the things that I LOVE about Tami is that she looks at a sketch as a 'starting point'.  I've loved that if things bring me a little 'off course'....as long as the sketch is still visible I'm staying true to the challenge.  What a wonderful way to get my creative juices flowing.  I pulled out some of my favorite Paper Loft papers for this one and a bit of Flower Soft.....


I am so very thankful for my time here and so grateful that Tami had the thought to create this wonderful blog to begin with.  There have been so many projects that she has inspired.  What a beautiful addition to the creative world.

Thank you, Tami!  Thank you for all of your hard work and for sharing yourself with us!  We love you Girly!  :)


This month's prize is sponsored by: THE PAPER LOFT
To enter this month's random drawing simply share your design with the CPS readers. Simply click on this "Pick A CPS Sketch" image in the side bar. This will take you directly to the post where you can add your link. Please use a direct link to your card so the readers can easily find it. A winner will be chosen from all the month's entries the last week of the month.

No comments: