Sunday, October 21, 2012

CPS Farewell - Laura Williams

WAHHHHHH! Don't make me say goodbye! PLEASE! 
Joining the CPS designers has been one of the highlights of my papercrafting journey! 
I'm not sure I'll know what to do without it . . . .but although change is difficult, it is good, so I'm here to embrace it and look forward to new opportunities!
Sharing great sketches, along with beautiful sponsored product, and hopefully some inspiration along the way has been my great privilege! 
I am so thankful for Tami and her countless hours of work to make this blog possible.  
And I'm so thankful for YOU! Because just as I hoped to inspire you every week, you have often inspired ME too! Big smooches to YOU! 
Come on over and visit my blog . . . I'll never stop making pretty things with paper!
xoxo
Laura, 

Trick or Treat
Designer Laura Williams

Supplies:
paper - The Paper Loft
stamps - Inkadinkado
ink - Clearsnap



This month's prize is sponsored by: THE PAPER LOFT
To enter this month's random drawing simply share your design with the CPS readers. Simply click on this "Pick A CPS Sketch" image in the side bar. This will take you directly to the post where you can add your link. Please use a direct link to your card so the readers can easily find it. A winner will be chosen from all the month's entries the last week of the month.

No comments: