Tuesday, October 23, 2012

CPS Farewell - Lee Murphy

Smiley from millan.net

Oh I know I haven't been  here all that long....but what a FUN challenge blog and an AMAZING team of talented designers and sweet ladies that I will miss!!!!!  But I have a sneaking suspicion you will see us around!!!!  ;)  I just want to thank Tami for such an amazing place to play, be challenged and inspired and find new stampin' friends!!!  And a thank you to all the CPS designers....you truly have become treasured friends!!!  And to everyone who played along!!!  The amazing designs and fabulous creativity you shared was wonderful to see!!!!

I chose Sketch #34 since it has lots of fun layers...yep...of course I would choose one with layers!!  LOL And I went with a masculine design...a little tricky for me....however this designer paper from The Paper Loft just called to me with it's gorgeous wintry, mountainy look!!!  It's how my mountain looks right now!!!



Best Wishes
Designer - Lee Murphy

Designer Paper - Paper Loft
Stamps - Gina K Designs - Winter Foliage
Ink - Tim Holtz
Cardstock - Gina K Designs
Pearls - Kaisercraft

This month's prize is sponsored by: THE PAPER LOFT
To enter this month's random drawing simply share your design with the CPS readers. Simply click on this "Pick A CPS Sketch" image in the side bar. This will take you directly to the post where you can add your link. Please use a direct link to your card so the readers can easily find it. A winner will be chosen from all the month's entries the last week of the month.

Smiley from millan.net  Take care and may all your stampy dreams come true!!!!

No comments: