Thursday, October 25, 2012

CPS Farewells - Linda Beeson

Can I say I never wanted to see this day come?  I have had the priviledge of being part of the Card Postioning Systems sketch blog from the very first sketch.  I think along the way that maybe I only missed one sketch.
What I learned before long along this journey is how much I love the inspiration that comes by using a sketch as a launching off place to create a card or layout.  Being part of Tammy's team at CPS has been so much fun. I have loved watching the card making community play along with us each week.  I have loved getting to know the other gals on the team. 
I know that I will refer back to the great collection of sketches that are in the archive when I need a little boost along the way. Thanks to all who have checked us out and thanks to Tammy for inviting me to play.
It was hard to pick a sketch to use, but I ended up with sketch #16 to use these great Paper Loft papers on.
 
 
 

Materials:
Cardstock
Patterned papers - Paper Loft
Stamps - Paper Smooches
Clearsnap stamp pad



This month's prize is sponsored by: THE PAPER LOFT
To enter this month's random drawing simply share your design with the CPS readers. Simply click on this "Pick A CPS Sketch" image in the side bar. This will take you directly to the post where you can add your link. Please use a direct link to your card so the readers can easily find it. A winner will be chosen from all the month's entries the last week of the month.

No comments: